Ken Goddard, CPA
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERTISE
Mr. Goddard is involved in client accounting services: systems design, installation, education, and monitoring. He also deals with income tax services, including individual, corporate, partnership, and fiduciary. He has served small businesses with their tax and accounting needs since the late 1960s. Mr. Goddard is also proficient in multiple accounting systems and software applications.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from California State University, Pomona in 1973
- Personal continuing education consists of professional reading, as well as individual and corporate income tax
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- Food Industries Sales Association since the 1980's
- Board member, San Bernardino Valley Lighthouse for the Blind
- Treasurer, Bing Wong Scholarship Foundation
- Past president, treasurer, and active member of San Bernardino Rotary-North
- Treasurer of Rotary District 5330 for three years. Treasurer of Rotary District 5330 Foundation from 1994 to the present.
- San Bernardino Masonic Lodge #178, finance chairman since 1985 and past master
Away from Soren McAdam, Mr. Goddard enjoys golf, boating, and both water and snow skiing.