Douglas R. McAdam, CPA
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERTISE
Mr. McAdam is a founding partner of Soren McAdam and is principally involved in the real estate development and healthcare industries. His focus in the real estate development industry has been in working with commercial developers in tax planning and preparation as well as financial statement reporting. Additionally, he has served healthcare organizations and individual healthcare practitioners with auditing, accounting, and taxation services for over 40 years.
- Bachelor of Arts’ degree from the University of the Pacific in 1966
- Master’s degree in Business Administration in 1973 from San Jose State University.
- Personal continuing education focuses on partnership and individual taxation as well as estate planning
- Licensed CPA, California
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- Treasurer and Board Member Redlands Community Hospital Foundation
- Served as Chairman of the Board of Directors PKF North American Network
- Past Chairman and Board Member of Children’s Fund
- Served on the boards of the YMCA, Salvation Army, and Kimberly Shirk Association
- Past President and current member Rotary Club of Redlands
- Served as President of the Inland Empire Estate Planning Council
- Twelve years Board of Directors’ member of Redfed Bancorp, Inc.
- Served as member of Alumni Association College of the Pacific/University of the Pacific
Mr. McAdam enjoys running and has participated in several marathons. Additional interests include whitewater rafting, gardening, yoga, reading, and traveling. Doug and his wife Diana are currently the proud owners of four dogs, eight cats, four birds, and a rabbit.