Kirk G. Stitt, CPA
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERTISE
Mr. Stitt is Soren McAdam's expert on retirement and benefit plans. He continues to work in several industries, giving him expertise in areas of healthcare, agriculture, and manufacturing, as well as the recreation and hospitality industries. He has served on committees with several state and national accounting groups, is an instructor, and is also a speaker for continuing professional education courses and conferences.
- Bachelor's degree in Business and Economics, emphasis on Accounting - University of Redlands in 1972
- Stays current in all areas of accounting, auditing, consulting, and taxes, in addition to all hardware and software developments applicable to clients' needs
- Licensed CPA, California
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, California Society of Certified Public Accountants, National Association Accounts for Cooperatives
- Past President of Redlands Sunrise Rotary Club
- Former chair of Arrowhead United Way
- Co-leader Employee Benefit Plans “Communities of Practice” PKF North America.
- Served on boards of Arrowhead United Way, San Bernardino Symphony, Inland Action, United Way of California, The Community Foundation Serving Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, Crafton Hills College Foundation, Rotary District 5330 Foundation and San Bernardino Valley Audubon Society
In addition to enjoying the great outdoors, both Mr. Stitt and his wife are musicians.