Laura Anne Troost, CPA
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERTISE
Laura assists a variety of clients with their accounting, financial statement, and taxation needs. She has specialized expertise in the industries of construction, real estate development, healthcare, agricultural, and not-for-profit accounting.
Laura serves clients from her office in Santa Clarita.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting - California State University, San Bernardino, 2000
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of California 2003
- Construction Industry Technician Certification- National Association of Women in Construction
- Ongoing continuing professional education
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Girl Scout Leader – 2003 to 2008 and 2013 to Present
- Zonta Club of Santa Clarita - Treasurer 2011-2012, President 2013-2014
- Junior Chamber International Santa Clarita Valley 40 Under 40 Honoree 2011
- Committes and hands on volunteering for a variety of organizations benefiting women, children, and teens
Outside of work, Laura enjoys a busy life with her husband and three children. She enjoys time with friends, practicing yoga, reading, long walks with her dog Sprite, the outdoors, and volunteering in her community.